Walking In God’s Favor: Do not be shaped by this world; instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to Him and what is perfect. Romans 12:2 NCV
Continuous Optimization, Always Keep Learning
We are so happy to celebrate our nephew’s recent graduation with a Bachelor of Arts in education from California State University Sacramento during the COVID-19 pandemic. This accomplishment takes a commitment to excellence.
Those Who Keep Learning, Will Keep Growing In Life
Ardella and I have posted the wisdom and insights we have learned from our journey of becoming the best version of ourselves in 2021. Our Stewardshipofwealth.com team is committed to playing a significant role in encouraging you to grow in areas of your life that need confirmation and clarity.
Here are some suggested readings to empower you in that process of becoming a better steward of your wealth and the best version of yourself.
1. Life of Excellence – Richard Simmons III
2. Go Do Your Something – Lamont Dupree
3. Wealth – It’s in Your Worship Not Your Works – Roland J. Hill
4. A Champion Game Plan For Life – Preston Brown
5. Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
6. Stewardship Of Wealth – Changing Your Family Tree – Michael & Ardella Vance
7. 80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire – Paul S. Damazo
8. Taking Care of Business – Lee Jenkins
9. Debt Free Degree – Anthony O’Neil
10. 12 Week Year – Brian Moran
11. Power to Get Wealth: No Money Required – Keith Douglas
12. 5am With God – Keaires Roberson
Prayer of Blessing: Lord, we thank You for the desire to grow.
Michael J. Vance is the co-host of the Better Husband Father Man Podcast a hub for all things parenting, marriage, and self improvement. He is a financial & benefit risk manager for Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency Ardella Vance is a gifted educator and a Master Guide in the Pathfinders Club a global organization empowered to teach life and leadership skills to young people. The Vance’s have been married well over 30 years and share their lives with four adult children and ten grandchildren. They currently reside in Huntsville, Alabama and blog weekly from their financial workbook ” The Stewardship of Wealth“.