Walking In God’s Favor: Do not be shaped by this world; instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to him and what is perfect. Romans 12:2 NCV
Be Humble, Be Teachable, and Always Keep Learning.
We are so happy and honored that our grand-daughter was given the opportunity to represent Oakwood University/AL and to participate as one of the 8 student spotlights during Facebook’s Virtual Graduation
Those Who Keep Learning, Will Keep Raising In Life
Ardella and I have posted the wisdom and insights we have learned from our journey of becoming the best version of ourselves in 2020. Our Stewardshipofwealth.com Team is committed to playing a significant role in encouraging you to grow in areas of your life that need confirmation and clarity.
Here are some suggested reading to empower you in that process of becoming a better steward of your wealth and the best version of yourself.
1. Go Do Your Something – Lamont Dupree
2. Spend Well, Live Rich – Michelle Singletary
3. Wealth – It’s in Your Worship Not Your Works – Roland J. Hill
4. Breaking Free from Financial Slavery – Deforest B. Soaries Jr.
5. Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
6. The Dream Giver – Bruce Wilkinson
7. 80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire – Paul S. Damazo
8. Everyday Millionaire – Chris Hogan
9. Debt Free Degree – Anthony O’Neil
10. 12 Week Year – Brian Moran
11. Power to get Wealth: No Money Required – Keith Douglas
12. 40 Days to a Prosperous Soul – Thomas Weeks III
Prayer of Blessing: Lord, we thank You for the freedom to growth.
Michael J. Vance is the co-host of the Better Husband Father Man Podcast a hub for all things parenting, marriage, and self improvement. The president of the AIIA 2020 Convention & Trade Show and financial & benefit risk manager for Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency Ardella Vance is a gifted educator and a Master Guide in the Pathfinders Club a global organization empowered to teach life and leadership skills to young people. The Vance’s have been married well over 30 years and share their lives with four adult children and ten grandchildren. They currently reside in Huntsville, Alabama and blog weekly from their financial workbook ” The Stewardship of Wealth“.