Walking In God’s Favor: Do not be shaped by this world; instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to him and what is perfect. Romans 12:2 NCV
Welcome to the stewardshipofwealth.com summer reading list. Since 2012 Ardella and I have posted practical wisdom and insights we have learned from our journey of becoming a better steward of our wealth.
Our stewardshipofwealth.com Team is committed to playing a significant role in encouraging you to grow in areas of your life you need confirmation and clarity.
Here are 12 suggested summer readings to empower you in the process of becoming a better steward of your wealth.
1. Your Best Life Now – Joel Osteen
2. A Champion Game Plan For Life – Preston Brown
3. Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money-Rabbi Daniel Lapin
4. Breaking Free from Financial Slavery – Deforest B. Soaries Jr.
5. Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
6. It’s Not too Late: Your Future Can Be Greater Than Your Past-Dr. Tony Evans
7. 80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire – Paul S. Damazo
8. Success God’s Way: Achieving True Contentment & Purpose-Charles Stanley
9. Total Life Prosperity: 14 Practical Steps To Receiving God’s Blessing-Creflo Dollar Jr. 10. 7 Strategies For Wealth & Happiness – Jim Rohn
11. Power To Get Wealth: No Money Required – Keith D0uglas
12. 5am With God: Build a Closer Relationship With God – Keaires Roberson
Prayer of Blessing: Lord, we thank You in advance for wisdom.
Michael J. Vance is the co-host of a weekly podcast Better Husband Father Man a hub for all things parenting, marriage and self-improvement. He is a financial & benefit risk manager with Hundley Batts & Associates Insurance Agency and the co-founder of Stewardshipofwealth.com Ardella Vance volunteers her time, talents, and financial resources to causes she is passionate about. She is a gifted educator and a Master Guide in the Pathfinders Club, a global organization empowered to teach life and leadership skills to young people. The Vance’s have been married well over 3 decades and share their lives with four adult children and nine grandchildren. They currently reside in Huntsville, Alabama and blog from their workbook ”Stewardship of Wealth“