Walking In God’s Favor: Do not be shaped by this world; instead be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is good and pleasing to him and what is perfect. Romans 12:2 NCV
Welcome to the stewardshipofwealth.com final blog for the year. Ardella and I have posted the wisdom and insights we have learned from our journey of becoming a better steward of our wealth in 2012. Our stewardshipofwealth.com Team is committed to playing a significant role in encouraging others to grow in areas of their lives they need confirmation and clarity.
Here are some suggested reading to empower you in that process of becoming a better steward of your wealth.
1. Your Best Life Now – Joel Osteen
2. Spend Well, Live Rich – Michelle Singletary
3. Wealth – It’s in Your Worship Not Your Works – Roland J. Hill
4. Breaking Free from Financial Slavery – Deforest B. Soaries Jr.
5. Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
6. The Dream Giver – Bruce Wilkinson
7. 80 Proven Ways to Become a Millionaire – Paul S. Damazo
8. The Gospel of Good Success – Kirbyjon H. Caldwell
9. Are You Financially Checkmate? – Tom Graneau, Sr.
10. The Monk and the Merchant – Terry Felber
11. Power to get Wealth: No Money Required – Keith D0uglas
12. 40 Days to a Prosperous Soul – Thomas Weeks III
Prayer of Blessing: Lord, we thank You in advance for your protection, peace and prosperity.
Michael Vance is a senior account executive with Hundley Batts & Associates and the co-founder of stewardshipofwealth.com. Ardella Vance is a gifted educator and a Master Guide in the Pathfinders Club, a global organization empowered to teach life and leadership skills to young people. The Vance’s have been married well over 25 years and share their lives with four adult children and four grandchildren. They currently reside in Huntsville, Alabama.